Help for Organisations
The CAVO Development Team assist community voluntary groups throughout Ceredigion by empowering, developing the capacity and the delivery of a range of support services including information, advice and training.
CAVO Volunteer Centre supports voluntary work in Ceredigion. Through working closely with organisations throughout the county we are able to provide a service to individuals, who are interested in volunteering, and to organisations, who involve volunteers in their work.
As the County Voluntary Council, CAVO, is represented on most of the major planning partnerships and working groups in Ceredigion. Our place around the table is to provide an overview of the voluntary sector and the services it provides.
Who are CAVO?
CAVO promotes & supports voluntary community action throughout Ceredigion.
If you’re already involved or would like to be part of the voluntary community sector in Ceredigion;
WE CAN help you to realise new ideas and support your group and projects to move forward. We’ll also help you to get new volunteers and keep you up to date with news about what’s happening in Ceredigion and beyond!
YOU CAN support us by letting us know about your successes and concerns so we can truly represent the sector and champion the essential work that’s being done.
Become a CAVO member to access our full range of support and advice services.
- Current Natural Resources Wales Funding Update
- Tell us your experience of Universal Credit and win £100
- CAVO Funding Fair
- Webinar: Statistical Support for the Third Sector
- Small Grants UK Status: Open Grants of up to £10,000 are available to small charities and projects working to support disabled children and their families
New Job Opportunities
- October 10, 2019 10:00 amGift Aid training
- October 23, 2019 10:00 amFunding fair
- November 8, 2019 10:00 amCAVO AGM
Search the CAVO SIte