- Next Smoking Brief Intervention training in Ceredigion October 21, 2014
- New -Making the Connections Newletter-Ceredigion families have their say October 21, 2014
- Interested in a co-production network for Wales? October 21, 2014
- Carers Research Project: If information is part of the solution, what’s the problem? Online Survey October 21, 2014
- It’s Time To Talk Cuts Consultation Public Meeting Dates October 21, 2014
- Fill in a questionnaire on your Stoptober successes! October 20, 2014
- FREE TRAINING COURSE Screening for Life Awareness Course October 17, 2014
- Community Grant – Gwanwyn October 17, 2014
- CAVO’s Annual General Meeting October 16, 2014
- Welsh Government Launches £300,000 Fund to Promote Welsh Language Use October 16, 2014
- Help for Organisations
- About Us
Tel: 01570 423232
Fax: 01570 422427
Monday – Thursday:
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
What is CAVO
CAVO promotes & supports voluntary community action throughout Ceredigion.
If you’re already involved or would like to be part of the voluntary community sector in Ceredigion;
WE CAN help you to realise new ideas and support your group and projects to move forward. We’ll also help you to get new volunteers and keep you up to date with news about what’s happening in Ceredigion and beyond!
YOU CAN support us by letting us know about your successes and concerns so we can truly represent the sector and champion the essential work that’s being done.
Become a CAVO member to access our full range of support and advice services.
Where is CAVO