- Treatment options event for hard to control epilepsy September 30, 2014
- Volunteer Centre Outreach Dates Oct- Dec 2014 September 30, 2014
- Woodward Charitable Trust – Main Grants September 29, 2014
- Act FAST – Be Stroke Aware! September 29, 2014
- WCVA Consultation bulletin / Bwletin ymgynghori September 29, 2014
- Breast Test Wales returning to Aberystwyth September 29, 2014
- Exciting opportunity to access free training on Children’s Rights September 29, 2014
- Care Council for Wales news bulletin links September 29, 2014
- Flexible Support Fund Grant Applications September 29, 2014
- Environment Master Class September 29, 2014
- Help for Organisations
- About Us
Tel: 01570 423232
Fax: 01570 422427
Monday – Thursday:
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
What is CAVO
CAVO promotes & supports voluntary community action throughout Ceredigion.
If you’re already involved or would like to be part of the voluntary community sector in Ceredigion;
WE CAN help you to realise new ideas and support your group and projects to move forward. We’ll also help you to get new volunteers and keep you up to date with news about what’s happening in Ceredigion and beyond!
YOU CAN support us by letting us know about your successes and concerns so we can truly represent the sector and champion the essential work that’s being done.
Become a CAVO member to access our full range of support and advice services.
Where is CAVO