Digital technology is for everyone!
The RNIB Online Today team is offering free training to anyone working for a third sector organisation in Wales on how people with sight loss can get online.
Well now it is your turn! For six months from late January the Online Today team is offering free training to anyone working for a third sector organisation in Wales.
There are three levels:
- To start with, build your confidence and knowledge about smart technology and how people with sight loss can use it
- At level 2 take part in some practical work and learn how to demonstrate these features
- Finally, you can even get training to train others in digital technology for those with sight loss
The training is free, you just need to give your time, energy and commitment. RNIB Online Today will make the training available in as many places as possible across Wales, and you can choose Levels 1, 2 or 3.
To register your interest please ring Emma or Chris on 029 2082 8518 (Monday to Thursday) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and state:
1. How many people in your organisation would like to participate
2. Which levels of training you would like to receive
3. Any dates you would like to avoid
4. If you would be willing or able to hold the training at your offices or centre
Once all expressions of interest have been received, the Online Today team will let people know which training days are available and invite you to book a place.
If you own a smartphone or tablet please bring it to the training with you. If not there will be a few devices for people to use.
The training is FREE, thanks to the Big lottery.