FREE Discrimination Awareness Training
Citizens Advice Rhondda Cynon Taff are reaching out to organisations across Wales as they are offering FREE Discrimination Awareness Training to staff, volunteers and trustees of all types of organisations. They can also offer sessions to your service users if appropriate for their personal or professional development.
The training is aimed at organisations who want to increase their effectiveness of highlighting and challenging discrimination.
They can offer multiple sessions if this fits your training needs. They have been delivering this training since 2015 and have so far reached over 1200 people.
The training is completely free of charge, they just ask for you to provide an accessible venue.
They feature activities and discussion in their training and can reflect the needs and roles within the groups:
- Introduction/refresher to discrimination awareness.
- Identifiable characteristics.
- Defining equality and diversity.
- Examples of discrimination.
- Practical solutions and available resources.
- Group sizes of up to 18.
- Flexible 3 hour session – structured around your needs.
- All learning styles supported.
- We cover all of Wales.
Call on 01443 409284 if you would like to arrange training or to discuss further.