Introducing the Warm and Safe Homes Advice Service
NEA’s WASH Advice Service is a free support service providing advice to householders on their energy bills and keeping warm and safe in their home.
It also offers advice workshops direct to householders and training to frontline staff.
What is on offer
- Face to face/telephone/online support for householders and case workers
- Engagement sessions/workshops/community events
- Training for frontline staff
We can help you with
- Warm Home Discount and Priority Service Register information
- Support with gas and electricity accounts including fuel debt
- Switching suppliers
- Energy efficiency
- Trust fund applications
- Water rates
- Benefits advice and income maximisation
For more information please visit www.nea.org.uk/advice