Small Grant Scheme to Support Community Action in Ceredigion
A small grant of up to £2000 for new or existing community organisations in Ceredigion that build community capacity and resilience to support the response to the Covid-19 outbreak. For example, to build up a local pool of volunteers to support the extremely vulnerable , support services, digital inclusion initiatives. This grant is supported by Caring Communities Innovation Scheme and Comic Relief Covid-19 Voluntary Services Emergency Funding.
- Children survive and thrive – actions to give children the best start in life and access to opportunities to achieve their potential.
- Gender justice – actions to improve equality for women and girls
- A safe place to be – actions to help vulnerable people improve their circumstance and safety
- Mental health matters – actions to enable access to support and increase awareness and promote emotional health and wellbeing as well as prevent poor mental health.
- Carers – action to support carers, including young carers, in their caring role and enable them to maintain their own wellbeing.
- People with learning disabilities – action to support the development of integrated care and support services for individuals with complex needs including people with learning disabilities, children with complex needs and autism.
- Frail and older people – action to support those with complex needs and ling-term condition, including dementia, enable older people to maintain their independence and remain at home, avoiding unnecessary hospital admissions and delayed discharges.
For more inforamtion or to dicsuss your project idea please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01570 423 232.