Respond and reimagine grants
These new grants aim to help museums, galleries and cultural organisations respond to immediate challenges connected to the Covid-19 crisis, and offer support to adapt and reimagine ways of working for the future.
Who can apply
Are you eligible?
We are happy to receive applications from UK public museums, galleries, historic houses, libraries and archives that:
- ordinarily have spaces for the public to visit and experience the visual arts or other object-based collections. This could include natural history, maritime and transport, archaeology and social history.
- can demonstrate that you usually operate to best practice standards or have a good track record in delivering high quality public activity.
- If you are an organisation that is a visual arts agency or festival, we’d be happy to hear from you providing you can meet the above and have a strong visual arts focus. Sadly, we can’t support theatre, music, dance or other art forms.
We can’t fund certain types of activity or certain organisations:
We can’t consider applications where:
- the project work or activity has already been undertaken. If it has already begun and you are experiencing a shortfall in funds which means the project is at risk of not going ahead, we can consider it but would like to speak to you before you apply to advise.
- applications are from individuals, artists’ groups, commercial organisations, hospitals, places of worship, schools or higher education institutions, organisations with a focus on music, drama, dance and artforms outside the visual arts.
- you are applying for a grant under our small project grants programme.
For more information please click here