Help for Organisations
The CAVO Development Team assist community voluntary groups throughout Ceredigion by empowering, developing the capacity and the delivery of a range of support services including information, advice and training.
The CAVO Development Team are able to provide:
– Development support to enable groups to undertake and manage projects,
– Information and support in developing governing documents and policies,
– Support in setting up and choosing an appropriate governing structure.
– Funding information,
– Information on legislation and other current issues affecting the sector.
– Information on Community Transport and support to develop new initiatives
– Create and facilitate networking opportunities
– Offer a range of training opportunities for the sector, from our own training programme, bespoke training, or support to identify appropriate training provided by other support agencies in our region.
New Pathways have a free 2 day Mental Health training, the training is a Continue reading
As part of Trustees Week 2017, Third Sector Support Wales Continue reading
WCVA’s Third Sector European Team (3-SET) is hosting a series of Continue reading
The Heart Research UK and SUBWAY Healthy Heart Grants programme is
I just wanted to contact you about our programme, as we are offering a free Continue reading
The webinar will help you plan and structure your applications to give you Continue reading
If you know a group that deserves recognition for their Continue reading
One stop workshop to answer all your charity fundraising Continue reading