Help for Organisations
The CAVO Development Team assist community voluntary groups throughout Ceredigion by empowering, developing the capacity and the delivery of a range of support services including information, advice and training.
The CAVO Development Team are able to provide:
– Development support to enable groups to undertake and manage projects,
– Information and support in developing governing documents and policies,
– Support in setting up and choosing an appropriate governing structure.
– Funding information,
– Information on legislation and other current issues affecting the sector.
– Information on Community Transport and support to develop new initiatives
– Create and facilitate networking opportunities
– Offer a range of training opportunities for the sector, from our own training programme, bespoke training, or support to identify appropriate training provided by other support agencies in our region.
Want some feedback on your heritage idea or
A FUNDING programme with £75,000 available to Continue reading
£6 million funding for the third sector has been Continue reading
CAVO will be holding an emergency first aid level 2 course on the Continue reading
PIONEERING FUND REOPENS TO PROVIDE CRITICAL FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS SUPPORT FOR SOCIAL ENTERPRISES IN WALES
Social enterprises in Wales now have the opportunity to Continue reading
Funding is available for UK based projects that focus on
Individuals, local community groups, charities and projects can apply for grants of between Continue reading
Comic Relief are inviting proposals which effectively build relationships with Continue reading
Macmillan Cancer Support has the overall aim of Continue reading
Hanfod Cymru is a new national charitable fund exclusively for Wales Continue reading