Help for Organisations
The CAVO Support and Skills Team assist community voluntary groups throughout Ceredigion by empowering, developing the capacity and the delivery of a range of support services including information, advice and training.
The CAVO Support and Skills team are able to provide:
– Development support to enable groups to undertake and manage projects,
– Information and support in developing governing documents and policies,
– Support in setting up and choosing an appropriate governing structure.
– Funding information,
– Information on legislation and other current issues affecting the sector.
– Create and facilitate networking opportunities
– Offer a range of training opportunities for the sector, from our own training programme, bespoke training, or support to identify appropriate training provided by other support agencies in our region.
Free advice and mentoring from successful entrepreneurs Continue reading
Following the launch of the new Wales Safeguarding Procedures in November, WCVA’s Safeguarding Officer, Suzanne Mollison, asked some colleagues to share their thoughts on voluntary sector safeguarding.
Funding is available for projects focused on building financial capability skills, assisting groups who support people living with long term challenges.
This includes people dealing with dementia, autism, learning difficulties, disabilities, caring responsibilities, mental illness, brain injury and strokes.
Applications can be submitted between 3rd February – 28th February 2020. Find out more at https://www.msecharity.com/home
Date(s) – 18/02/2020
10:00 am – 12:30 pm Continue reading
Date(s) – 27/02/2020
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm Continue reading
Up to £2k for not-for-profit organisations working to reduce disadvantage Continue reading
The Charity Commission has issued an alert for charities about ‘mandate fraud’ (impersonation of staff) Continue reading
The new Wales Safeguarding Procedures were launched in November 2019 Continue reading