Help for Organisations
The CAVO Development Team assist community voluntary groups throughout Ceredigion by empowering, developing the capacity and the delivery of a range of support services including information, advice and training.
The CAVO Development Team are able to provide:
– Development support to enable groups to undertake and manage projects,
– Information and support in developing governing documents and policies,
– Support in setting up and choosing an appropriate governing structure.
– Funding information,
– Information on legislation and other current issues affecting the sector.
– Information on Community Transport and support to develop new initiatives
– Create and facilitate networking opportunities
– Offer a range of training opportunities for the sector, from our own training programme, bespoke training, or support to identify appropriate training provided by other support agencies in our region.
Get ready for the scheme opening by registering with eTender Wales
FREE COURSES FOR ADULTS AGED 16 AND OVER Continue reading
GlobalGiving is the largest global crowdfunding community connecting not-for-profits, donors, and Continue reading
Reconnect in Nature is running a digital media training course in Continue reading
The Fraud Advisory Panel has produced new resources to help charities prevent, detect and respond to fraud. Continue reading
The Health and Safety Executive have guidance to help you understand Continue reading
The Calor Rural Community Fund aims to support people living and working in rural communities. Continue reading
The Gregg’s Foundation’s Environmental Grants programme is now inviting applications for grants of up to £2,000 Continue reading