Help for Organisations
The CAVO Support and Skills Team assist community voluntary groups throughout Ceredigion by empowering, developing the capacity and the delivery of a range of support services including information, advice and training.
The CAVO Support and Skills team are able to provide:
– Development support to enable groups to undertake and manage projects,
– Information and support in developing governing documents and policies,
– Support in setting up and choosing an appropriate governing structure.
– Funding information,
– Information on legislation and other current issues affecting the sector.
– Create and facilitate networking opportunities
– Offer a range of training opportunities for the sector, from our own training programme, bespoke training, or support to identify appropriate training provided by other support agencies in our region.
11 September 2019, 14:00 – 15:00 – Delivered through the medium of English
To provide a summary of the latest updates and changes in charity law and governance and how they could effect your organisation.
Good governance is essential to the success of third sector organisations, but it can be difficult to stay informed. This webinar will highlight ‘hot topics’ in charity governance, summarise the latest news and updates that could effect your organisation, and tell you where to find more information and resources.
By the end of the webinar participants will:
- Be aware of current ‘hot topics’ in charity governance
- Be aware of the latest alerts and updates from the Charity Commission and other regulators
- Be aware of new tools and resources that can support good governance
- Be aware of upcoming events
Who the session is for
This session will be useful for anyone with an interest in charity governance but will be particularly relevant for trustees and senior staff who are directly involved in the governance of a charity.
Do you know how to manage conflicts of interest?
The Charity Commission wants your views on its safeguarding guidance Continue reading
The Welsh Government have recently extended the Pupil Continue reading
CPCAB Counselling Skills Level 2 Continue reading
WEDNESDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER – The Cambria, Aberystwyth 11am – 1pm
Richard Newton Consulting is delighted to support the Institute of Fundraising Cymru (IoF) to deliver the final stages of their Fundraising Health Check Project.
Registered charities based in Wales with two or more members of staff and with a voluntary income of up to £100,000 are invited to apply for fundraising support as part of the IoF’s Fundraising Health Check and Executive Coaching Project.
To read more please click here