Help for Organisations
The CAVO Development Team assist community voluntary groups throughout Ceredigion by empowering, developing the capacity and the delivery of a range of support services including information, advice and training.
The CAVO Development Team are able to provide:
– Development support to enable groups to undertake and manage projects,
– Information and support in developing governing documents and policies,
– Support in setting up and choosing an appropriate governing structure.
– Funding information,
– Information on legislation and other current issues affecting the sector.
– Information on Community Transport and support to develop new initiatives
– Create and facilitate networking opportunities
– Offer a range of training opportunities for the sector, from our own training programme, bespoke training, or support to identify appropriate training provided by other support agencies in our region.
There is a free training and support day taking place this September in Continue reading
The Rural Community Development Fund has been set up to enable for
The Restorative Approaches Family Engagement Project (RAFEP) is Continue reading
GSK’s IMPACT Awards reward charities that are doing Continue reading
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones, has announced details of a new Continue reading
We are excited to share with you two new resources that have Continue reading
Available to constituted organisations that work effectively with the Continue reading
We are currently recruiting students from Ceredigion for our Continue reading
The aim of this course is to provide participants with an opportunity to master new Continue reading
Cynnal y Cardi is offering the opportunity for rural communities in Ceredigion to come forward with Continue reading