Help for Organisations
The CAVO Development Team assist community voluntary groups throughout Ceredigion by empowering, developing the capacity and the delivery of a range of support services including information, advice and training.
The CAVO Development Team are able to provide:
– Development support to enable groups to undertake and manage projects,
– Information and support in developing governing documents and policies,
– Support in setting up and choosing an appropriate governing structure.
– Funding information,
– Information on legislation and other current issues affecting the sector.
– Information on Community Transport and support to develop new initiatives
– Create and facilitate networking opportunities
– Offer a range of training opportunities for the sector, from our own training programme, bespoke training, or support to identify appropriate training provided by other support agencies in our region.
Ireland Wales is the maritime programme connecting organisations, businesses and Continue reading
The People’s Health Trust is an independent charity addressing health inequalities across Continue reading
Twenty Christian Innovation Grants of £2,000 on offer for the Continue reading
The latest Charity Commission quarterly newsletter (Issue 57) has Continue reading
The Listed Places of Worship Grant Scheme is managed by the Continue reading
Community groups in Wales invited to apply for share of £82,000 Skipton Building Society Grassroots Giving funding
Community groups in Wales are being invited to enter an award scheme which last year gave out Continue reading
Your sports or physical activity club could be eligible to access up to £1500!
Community Chest offers grants of up to £1,500 for activities that encourages Everybody Actif, Everyday and to raise the standard of existing activities.
The NFU Mutual Charitable Trust provides grants for projects that strengthen rural Continue reading
Research finds over half of charity accounts still don’t meet the Continue reading
The Support Adoption for Pets Grant Programme is open for