Help for Organisations
The CAVO Development Team assist community voluntary groups throughout Ceredigion by empowering, developing the capacity and the delivery of a range of support services including information, advice and training.
The CAVO Development Team are able to provide:
– Development support to enable groups to undertake and manage projects,
– Information and support in developing governing documents and policies,
– Support in setting up and choosing an appropriate governing structure.
– Funding information,
– Information on legislation and other current issues affecting the sector.
– Information on Community Transport and support to develop new initiatives
– Create and facilitate networking opportunities
– Offer a range of training opportunities for the sector, from our own training programme, bespoke training, or support to identify appropriate training provided by other support agencies in our region.
Within this workshop you will learn the essential elements for business Continue reading
Third Sector Support Wales partners are to hold a regular series of free Continue reading
Small grants are available for not-for-profit organisations across England, Scotland and Wales for Continue reading
6 July 2017 – Carmarthen
The aim of the course is to provide learners with an understanding of the Continue reading
Do you have an idea to improve your local community? Continue reading
For a second year in a row, M&S Energy is inviting not-for-profit Continue reading
The People’s Health Trust is an independent charity addressing health inequalities across Continue reading
Twenty Christian Innovation Grants of £2,000 on offer for the Continue reading
The latest Charity Commission quarterly newsletter (Issue 57) has Continue reading