Help for Organisations
The CAVO Development Team assist community voluntary groups throughout Ceredigion by empowering, developing the capacity and the delivery of a range of support services including information, advice and training.
The CAVO Development Team are able to provide:
– Development support to enable groups to undertake and manage projects,
– Information and support in developing governing documents and policies,
– Support in setting up and choosing an appropriate governing structure.
– Funding information,
– Information on legislation and other current issues affecting the sector.
– Information on Community Transport and support to develop new initiatives
– Create and facilitate networking opportunities
– Offer a range of training opportunities for the sector, from our own training programme, bespoke training, or support to identify appropriate training provided by other support agencies in our region.
The Triangle Trust 1949 Fund has opened it Spring 2017 round to
Calling all Community groups across Ceredigion – why not Continue reading
The Festival of Learning Innovation Fund is available to any organisation working in Continue reading
Comic Relief recognises that sport continues to play an important role in Continue reading
The Prince’s Countryside Fund was established to support the sustainability and Continue reading
Is your organisation’s payroll steadily increasing? Are you a new employer and about to Continue reading
Join us on Wednesday 5 April at 2pm for an Continue reading
Cynnal y Cardi is offering the opportunity for rural communities to come forward with innovative community led project ideas to build on the strengths and assets of Ceredigion. Continue reading
Listed below are the top five common errors made when submitting Gift Aid claims: Continue reading