Help for Organisations
The CAVO Development Team assist community voluntary groups throughout Ceredigion by empowering, developing the capacity and the delivery of a range of support services including information, advice and training.
The CAVO Development Team are able to provide:
– Development support to enable groups to undertake and manage projects,
– Information and support in developing governing documents and policies,
– Support in setting up and choosing an appropriate governing structure.
– Funding information,
– Information on legislation and other current issues affecting the sector.
– Information on Community Transport and support to develop new initiatives
– Create and facilitate networking opportunities
– Offer a range of training opportunities for the sector, from our own training programme, bespoke training, or support to identify appropriate training provided by other support agencies in our region.
To book a space please click here
The NFU Mutual Charitable Trust provides grants for projects that Continue reading
The Gregg’s Foundation’s Environmental Grants programme is now inviting Continue reading
The frequently asked questions guide gives advice on 12 areas related Continue reading
Funding has been received for the fishing industry, fishing communities and Continue reading
The Coastal Communities Fund (CCF) supports the development of coastal locations by Continue reading
Social Care Wales is offering three dates of free training to support trainers to deliver the Continue reading
1st Feb 2018, Newcastle Emlyn RFC – free event Continue reading
Thu, 8 Feb 2018, 09:30 – Fri, 9 Feb 2018, 16:30 GMT Continue reading
Grants are available to support projects that focus on one of the following: Continue reading