Community and voluntary organisations need up to date advice on available grants and funding sources to start new projects or to keep existing services going. CAVO’s Support and Skills Team can provide free advice and information services, which include:
– Identifying potential funders
– Support in making funding applications
– Share best practices in monitoring and evaluation
– Assistance in appraising a need for a new project or service
– Developing funding strategies
Grow Wild Community Project Funding Continue reading
WCVA have a number of Webinars for you to view online including webinars on: Continue reading
Does your group or project have funding journey stories? TSSW would love to Continue reading
The Healthy & Active Fund (HAF) is a new programme managed and delivered in partnership by Sport Wales, the Welsh Government and Public Health Wales. The Fund seeks to improve people’s mental and physical health by enabling active lifestyles. Its aims are to:
- Sustainably increase the physical activity of those who are currently sedentary or have very low levels of activity.
- Improve levels of mental well-being by promoting social interactions and increasing or improving access to spaces and places for physical activity.
Applications must demonstrate how the ‘5 Ways of Working’ of the Wellbeing of Future Generations Act have shaped and driven the project. Statutory and non-statutory bodies and organisations that have the structure and capacity to deliver the objectives of the Healthy & Active Fund can apply. All projects will need to involve a range of partners in their design and delivery but there must be a minimum of two organisations from different sectors and the lead body must be from the Third or Public sector.
A total of £5million of revenue funding is available over the three financial years -£2m in 2019-20,£2m in 2020-21 and £1m in 2021-22. Potential applicants should be aware that the HAF will provide grant funding for 3 financial years which will be tapered in the final year. Only projects that demonstrate they can be funded into the third year and beyond or will leave a legacy that will sustain the project activity beyond the third year will be considered.
Funding will not be awarded to:
- fund activity that generates profit for the benefit of private owners, shareholders or co-operative members;
- run grant schemes – mechanisms for distributing grant funding for project delivery should be set out clearly in your proposal and procurement used where relevant;
- any project that cannot evidence that the permissions and consents have been obtained before the project commences, where applicable;
- any Third sector lead partner who is not financially viable and legally constituted;
- support any activity that the Welsh Government or UK Government is already supporting through contracted programmes, legislation or direct delivery;
- support activity that duplicates existing provision or displaces funds.
How to apply
How to apply
1. Read the Call for Applications and Fund Guidance which provides full and detailed information about whether you and your project will be eligible, and the process for applying.
3. If you think your project meets the Eligibility Criteria and Funding Criteria set out in the Call for Applications and Fund Guidance, submit your request for an Expression of Interest Application Form (EoI) to email@example.com
Upon receiving your request for an EoI Application Form, you will be asked for some basic information about your project. After submitting the information, you will be sent a link to the online EoI form.
Before submitting your EoI application, we strongly advise you to consult with your local public health team, Sport Wales liaison officer, local authority or university, as appropriate, who might be able to offer some helpful advice or guidance.
The information shared at our roadshows is now available on Yammer. The site also provides you with the chance to connect with other people and organisations to share views, ideas and to explore potential collaborations.
Please visit the site at: https://www.yammer.com/test-haf/#/threads/company?type=general&view=all
Free course Continue reading
Social Farms & Gardens (SF&G) has received Welsh Government funding of nearly
Grants are available for registered charities and charitable community Continue reading
The funding will be for community groups and charities who deliver projects that Continue reading
The deadline for applications is 03 December 2018
The Welsh Government is setting in place revised grant arrangements to support Continue reading
The theme of the 2018 funding programme is ‘Caring for our Carers’. Continue reading