Help for Organisations
The CAVO Support and Skills Team assist community voluntary groups throughout Ceredigion by empowering, developing the capacity and the delivery of a range of support services including information, advice and training.
The CAVO Support and Skills team are able to provide:
– Development support to enable groups to undertake and manage projects,
– Information and support in developing governing documents and policies,
– Support in setting up and choosing an appropriate governing structure.
– Funding information,
– Information on legislation and other current issues affecting the sector.
– Create and facilitate networking opportunities
– Offer a range of training opportunities for the sector, from our own training programme, bespoke training, or support to identify appropriate training provided by other support agencies in our region.
On the 27th July 2020, the UK Government launched a pilot scheme as part of its existing Rural Gigabit Voucher Scheme, Continue reading
Applications from charities that demonstrate a strong focus on alleviating social deprivation and helping vulnerable groups who have been particularly impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. Continue reading
PAVO is hosting a free Q&A session with The National Lottery Community Fund officer to hear about the Continue reading
Offering unrestricted grants of up to £15,000 to help fantastic small charities and social enterprises plan for the longer term and gain a stronger footing in a post-coronavirus world. Continue reading
Delivered across three webinars this course aims to provide an understanding of the causes of fuel debt, issues householders may face with meters, fuel statements, payment and tariff options. Continue reading
Cynllun Cyfail Cymru is a new phoneline from the vountary sector in Wales that connects digitally excluded people with befriending services during the pandemic. Continue reading
The Community Justice Fund is a joint initiative to help specialist social welfare legal advice organisations cope with the immediate impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and lay the foundations for longer-term renewal.
New guidance is for community centres based in Wales to provide you with a brief overview of how to prepare for restarting your services when it is permissible to do so.
This August, thanks to players of the People’s Postcode Lottery, four community focused Trusts will be launching their latest funding round. People’s Postcode Trust, Postcode Community Trust, Postcode Local Trust, and Postcode Neighbourhood Trust will be opening up to applications from 4 August 2020. Continue reading