Continuance development of your skills and knowledge is importance if you new to or been involved in the third sector for many years in order to ensure the growth of the sector in Ceredigion. CAVO can offer:
– A programme of training,
– Bespoke training,
– Help to identify appropriate training provided by other support agencies in our region.
CPCAB Counselling Skills Level 2 Continue reading
WEDNESDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER – The Cambria, Aberystwyth 11am – 1pm
Date(s) – 03/09/2019
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
CAVS 18 Queen St. Carmarthen SA31 1JT
This course is designed to make learners aware of protecting themselves in a lone working environment and the importance of reporting and recording incidents.
- Identifying potential areas of risk to the lone worker in different types of workplaces and sectors. Bespoke to them.
- Assessing day to day risks to their personal safety (Dynamic Risk Assessment)
- How to summon help in an emergency and buddy system
- De-escalation techniques for managing aggressive behaviour
- Lone Worker Policy & safe systems of work, equipment etc.
- Handling violence exit strategies etc.
- Why it is important to report and record incidents and near misses
- What to do after being affected by violence
Please ring us to book a place: 01267 245 555 or email email@example.com
Acas’ free Learning OnLine modules provide a useful e-learning resource for anyone wanting to refresh their knowledge and improve their approach to employment relations issues. Through a series of online courses, you will have the opportunity to work through the theory, explore practical case studies, and test your knowledge through interactive questions and a test.
For further information please click here
Recruitment, selection and retention of Volunteers Continue reading
Ceredigion Citizens Advice Bureau: Why did CAB Ceredigion get involved with Investing in Volunteers?
Investing in Volunteers
CAB Ceredigion recognises that, Continue reading