As the County Voluntary Council for Ceredigion one of our roles is to promote consultations that are being undertaken at county, regional and national levels as well as to respond to consulations on behalf of the third sector. We aim to highlight these consultations on this page and to encourage and share good practice as part of the consultation process. WCVA also produce a regular consultation Bulletin that can be found by clicking here
To give feedback on any CAVO services that you have used please click here to complete our short anonymous survey
The proposed 2019 to 2022 delivery plan is the final plan which will support the strategy.
We are consulting on priority areas which will include:
- improving access to mental health support for children and young people
- further improvements to crisis and out-of-hours provision
- improving the access and range of psychological therapies
- supporting vulnerable groups
- Children and young people’s continuing care. How to address needs not met by existing services.
- Measuring social services performance: Code of Practice. Viewpoints sought on the revised Code of Practice.
- Marine and fisheries policies for Wales after Brexit. What are your aspirations for the ocean post-Brexit?
In July 2018, the Welsh Government published ‘A Healthier Wales: Our plan for Continue reading
Do you want to shape the future of land management in Wales? Find out about responding to the public consultation from our webinar 05.09.18 Continue reading
Public Consultation on the draft Rights of Way Improvement Plan. Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000
Comments are invited on the draft Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP) produced by the County Council. Continue reading