The proposed 2019 to 2022 delivery plan is the final plan which will support the strategy.
We are consulting on priority areas which will include:
- improving access to mental health support for children and young people
- further improvements to crisis and out-of-hours provision
- improving the access and range of psychological therapies
- supporting vulnerable groups
- Children and young people’s continuing care. How to address needs not met by existing services.
- Measuring social services performance: Code of Practice. Viewpoints sought on the revised Code of Practice.
- Marine and fisheries policies for Wales after Brexit. What are your aspirations for the ocean post-Brexit?
In July 2018, the Welsh Government published ‘A Healthier Wales: Our plan for Continue reading
Do you want to shape the future of land management in Wales? Find out about responding to the public consultation from our webinar 05.09.18 Continue reading
Public Consultation on the draft Rights of Way Improvement Plan. Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000
Comments are invited on the draft Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP) produced by the County Council. Continue reading
If you have benefited from our service or have any suggestions on how we can improve, please let a member of staff know or complete our customer survey by clicking here. Your feedback is important to us and your comments can help shape and improve our services for others.
If you have a complaint about the service you have received from CAVO:
- Discuss your complaint with the Officer.
- If the complaint is about a member of staff, please write to the Chief Executive or Chair of CAVO detailing your complaint and how you would like it to be resolved. You will receive a written response to your complaint within 20 working days of receiving the letter.
To read our complaints policy please click here