New DBS guidance leaflets, including regulated activity in Wales
The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) has updated its guidance leaflets.
- Charity Trustees
- DBS Checks: Working with adults in the charity sector
- DBS checks: Working with children in the charity sector
- Barring referrals: Your guide to how and when to make one
- Regulated activity with adults in Wales
- Regulated activity with children in Wales
There are a range of other leaflets covering specific roles.
If you have any questions or concerns about safeguarding in your organisation, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our free Safeguarding service by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0300 111 0124 (option 6)
The Association of Chairs writes about problematic and helpful chair behaviours Continue reading
Our new Wales Social Prescribing Research Network (WSPRN) webpage has everything you need to know Continue reading
Charity safeguarding has been in the news recently with media reports drawing attention to Continue reading