CPCAB Counselling Skills Level 2 Continue reading
Date(s) – 03/09/2019
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
CAVS 18 Queen St. Carmarthen SA31 1JT
This course is designed to make learners aware of protecting themselves in a lone working environment and the importance of reporting and recording incidents.
- Identifying potential areas of risk to the lone worker in different types of workplaces and sectors. Bespoke to them.
- Assessing day to day risks to their personal safety (Dynamic Risk Assessment)
- How to summon help in an emergency and buddy system
- De-escalation techniques for managing aggressive behaviour
- Lone Worker Policy & safe systems of work, equipment etc.
- Handling violence exit strategies etc.
- Why it is important to report and record incidents and near misses
- What to do after being affected by violence
Please ring us to book a place: 01267 245 555 or email email@example.com
Acas’ free Learning OnLine modules provide a useful e-learning resource for anyone wanting to refresh their knowledge and improve their approach to employment relations issues. Through a series of online courses, you will have the opportunity to work through the theory, explore practical case studies, and test your knowledge through interactive questions and a test.
For further information please click here
Recruitment, selection and retention of Volunteers Continue reading