Acas’ free Learning OnLine modules provide a useful e-learning resource for anyone wanting to refresh their knowledge and improve their approach to employment relations issues. Through a series of online courses, you will have the opportunity to work through the theory, explore practical case studies, and test your knowledge through interactive questions and a test.
For further information please click here
When: Tuesday 4th June
Where: CAVO, Bryndulais, 67 Bridge Street, Lampeter, Ceredigion, SA48 7AB
A practical introduction to the profession, covering the basic principles and best practices of fundraisig. This course is designed to help you better understand and improve your organisation’s fundraising activities and learn why your relatinship with your donors and supportters is critical to success.
Who is this course for?
This one-day course is for individuals who are new to the sector, are considering a career change or have less than six months experience and want to improve their fundraising knowledge.
What will you learn?
Delivered by experienced trainers based locally to you, by the end of the course you will understand:
– The role of fundraising in your organisation and the wider non-profit environment
– How to ensure your fundraising is legal and ethical
– How to analyse the impact of the fundraising environment on your fundraising practice
– The fundraising planning process and your role within it
– How to compare different sources of funding for your organsiation
– How to create appropriate supporter communications, designed to develop relationshipsThe day will start with registration and refreshments at 9.30am, the course will start properly at 10am and finish at 4.30pm. Lunch will be provided and there will be morning and afternoon breaks.
The cost of the course is £80.54, to book a place please click here
Discover a range of free learning content designed to help grow your business. You can learn by selecting individual modules, or dive right in and take an entire course end-to-end.
For more information please click here
The webinars are free of charge and useful for anyone interested in how to help disabled people at Continue reading
Recruitment, selection and retention of Volunteers Continue reading