The 2021 programme is now open!
Funding can go towards any of the below projects:
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity and green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency and promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space
If your organisation is carrying out a project within these themes, make sure to get your applications in as the campaign is now live. The application process is short and simple, taking 10 minutes to complete. Each organisation may only apply once in 2021.
If your Magic Little Grant application is successful, alongside the £500 grant you will also be awarded a year of free membership (funded by the player’s of the People’s Postcode Lottery) meaning you will not have to pay the £80 + VAT membership fee, but you will still be required to set up a direct debit upon registration. All applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application, regardless of whether they are successful or not, within two months of their submission.
Please note that this year charitable organisations that are schools or connected to schools are eligible to receive funding. Groups in Northern Ireland are not eligible to apply for this funding.
If you have been awarded a Magic Little Grant in previous years, you will need to have completed and returned your monitoring forms for those years before you can receive another grant. For the 2019 monitoring form, click here. For the 2020 monitoring form, click here.