Siarad Iechyd / Talking Health (SI/TH) is an involvement and engagement scheme which gives local people an opportunity to have their say on how local health services are planned, developed and delivered across Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire. It is important that we listen to, and act on, the views, opinions and ideas of people in our communities in helping us to improve what we do.
You can get involved if any of the following apply to you:
- You are interested in health services
- You use the services of Hywel Dda University Health Board
- You are a carer of a person who uses Health Board services
- You are a member of Health Board staff
- You are part of an organisation interested in Health Board services
SI/TH provides members with the opportunity to find out more about Health Board services. We value your views and want you to get involved.
Members will also receive regular information and updates on health services hot off the press, and will be able to take part in ongoing discussions about health matters through participating in events, readers’ panels, focus groups and completing surveys.
Readers’ panels, comprising SI/TH members, help us make sure information we provide, such as leaflets, are clear, user friendly and easy to understand for patients and the public.
Join Siarad Iechyd / Talking Health by either:
- Click here to complete the registration form online(External link) [opens in a new window]
- Scan the QR Code to link directly to the registration form
If you have any questions about Siarad Iechyd Talking Health scheme please contact us:
Email us at : Hyweldda.Engagement@wales.nhs.uk(External link)
Write to us at: FREEPOST HYWEL DDA HEALTH BOARD
Telephone: 01554 899056.