Help for Organisations
The CAVO Support and Skills Team assist community voluntary groups throughout Ceredigion by empowering, developing the capacity and the delivery of a range of support services including information, advice and training.
The CAVO Support and Skills team are able to provide:
– Development support to enable groups to undertake and manage projects,
– Information and support in developing governing documents and policies,
– Support in setting up and choosing an appropriate governing structure.
– Funding information,
– Information on legislation and other current issues affecting the sector.
– Create and facilitate networking opportunities
– Offer a range of training opportunities for the sector, from our own training programme, bespoke training, or support to identify appropriate training provided by other support agencies in our region.
Carers Trust Wales have published Caring for someone with dementia: A guide for family and friends. The new guide will help carers know where they can access practical help and give them the reassurance to look after their own health and well-being.
The guide contains access to information about issues including:
• Getting a diagnosis
• Carers rights and needs assessments
• Looking after your own emotional well-being
• Grants, finances, legal considerations
• Medicine management
• Hospital admissions
• Planning for the future
For further information about how to support Carers or to access support as an employee Carer click here.
Strategic Partnerships, Diversity and Inclusion Team Block 6, PPH
Funding Local Opportunities Working Together (Llais) Llambed is offering community groups the chance to apply for funds through a process called Participatory Budgeting. Continue reading
The West Wales Care Partnership is pleased to announce the launch of the Carers Support Innovation Fund. Grants will be available to third sector organisations in Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire who provide services and activities to support unpaid carers. Continue reading
Knowledge Hub gives voluntary organisations in Wales easy access to a range of online information, networking and learning.
Third Sector Support Wales partners have launched a new bank of online information and learning resources for the voluntary sector in Wales. Continue reading
Tuesday 27 October, 2pm – 3pm
Delivered through the medium of English
To provide a summary of the latest updates and changes in charity law and governance and how they could effect your organisation. Continue reading
Following a pause due to the onset of COVID-19, The National Lottery Community Fund is pleased to confirm today the resumption of our Helping End Homelessness funding programme. Continue reading
Theres just 3 weeks to go before the closing date for the new West Wales wide peer support opportunity to apply for up to £1000, training and support. Continue reading
The Arts Council of Wales is inviting applications to a new fund called Connect and Flourish, using National Lottery funds. We want to reach as many communities and interest groups as possible and we’d be most grateful if you could make the fund known as widely as possible amongst your own networks. Continue reading