Through the Carers Support Innovation Fund, grants are available to third sector organisations in Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire who provide or would like to provide a service and activities to support unpaid carers.
The deadline to submit applications is Monday 26 February 2024.
Funding requests for up to 100% of revenue costs, up to £5,000 for projects in one county area and £15,000 for regional projects. Up to 20% of the total financial application can be for capital items where applicants show a clear link with the revenue request.
Fund Themes are as follows:
- Supporting life alongside caring
- Providing information, advice and assistance
- Identifying and recognition of carers
- Supporting digital inclusion and access to digital services for carers
- Improving carers’ physical health and mental wellbeing
All projects must be completed by 31 March 2025.
Potential applicants are encouraged to contact PAVS on 07971 598 116 with any queries.