**Mae’r erthygl hon wedi’i chyflwyno i CAVO yn uniaith Saesneg.**
**This article has been submitted to CAVO in English only.**
Location: Carmarthen or Pembroke or Newtown or Aberystwyth
Reporting to: Youth Engagement Manager
Contract Type: Zero Hours Contract
Working Hours: Casual Hours (mostly evenings)
Salary: £9.50 per hour (£10.64 including WTD)
Job Purpose: To support the delivery of our Premier League Kicks project.
• Deliver engaging and fun, football and multisport activities in areas of high need/areas of deprivation.
• Support Kicks coaches, to ensure that sessions are delivered to the highest quality.
• To support with identifying suitable sites for kicks delivery and provide opportunities which inspire, motivate, and empower young people to realise their potential.
• To effectively engage with hard-to-reach young people at sessions, whilst acting as a positive role model.
• To plan and deliver fun, engaging and age-appropriate practical sessions at our holiday time soccer camps.
• Ensure all aspects of safeguarding are integrated across the delivery of the programme and all activities are delivered in a safe and suitable manner.
To apply, please upload a CV and covering letter to the job portal. The deadline for applications is Thursday 30th of September 2021 (10pm). For any questions regarding the application process please contact email@example.com.
If you would like further information or wish to discuss the role in greater detail, please contact: Craig Richards, Youth Engagement Lead on 07884 655 128; Craig@swansfoundation.org.uk
For more details about the role and to apply visit the Swansea City Foundation jobs portal