Returning to the workplace training for unpaid carers
15th September 2021 - 8th March 2022Free
Carers Wales, in partnership with Chwarae Teg, welcome all female unpaid carers to join us for our bespoke virtual workshops and webinars designed to help carers improve confidence to re-enter the workplace to include changing your thinking to get results , CV writing and how to prepare for an interview after caring.
We have partnered with Chwarae Teg to deliver webinars and workshops to ensure workplace preparedness for unpaid carers in Wales wishing to enter employment. You may be considering working alongside your care role or wanting to enter employment because your care responsibilities have perhaps changed or ceased. Whatever stage of the caring journey you are at these courses are being delivered to provide you with the specific support and skills to achieve your employment goals.
They are open to all current or recent unpaid carers who would benefit from employment support to improve confidence and realise the skills gained through their caring responsibilities.
The 6 workshops being run are:
- Change your Thinking, Get Results – Wednesday 15 September – 10am-12pm (Training session)
- Create a Winning CV – Tuesday 5 October – 1-2pm (Webinar)
- Discover your Personal Brand – Friday 19 November – 12.30pm-2.30pm (Training Session)
- Communicate your Brand Online – Monday 10 January – 2-3pm (Webinar)
- Get that Interview, Get that Job – Thursday 17 February – 10am-12pm (Training Session)
- Stand Up, Speak Out – Tuesday 8 March – 1-2pm (Webinar)
Workshops and webinars can be booked individually or attendees can join us for the full course of topics from thinking about your search to interview readiness.