HELP FOR ORGANISATIONS
The CAVO Development Team assist community voluntary groups throughout Ceredigion by empowering, developing the capacity and the delivery of a range of support services including information, advice and training.
CAVO Volunteer Centre supports voluntary work in Ceredigion. Through working closely with organisations throughout the county we are able to provide a service to individuals, who are interested in volunteering, and to organisations, who involve volunteers in their work.
As the County Voluntary Council, CAVO, is represented on most of the major planning partnerships and working groups in Ceredigion. Our place around the table is to provide an overview of the voluntary sector and the services it provides.
What is CAVO
CAVO promotes & supports voluntary community action throughout Ceredigion.
If you’re already involved or would like to be part of the voluntary community sector in Ceredigion;
WE CAN help you to realise new ideas and support your group and projects to move forward. We’ll also help you to get new volunteers and keep you up to date with news about what’s happening in Ceredigion and beyond!
YOU CAN support us by letting us know about your successes and concerns so we can truly represent the sector and champion the essential work that’s being done.
Become a CAVO member to access our full range of support and advice services.
- WCVA, Training events, webinars, seminars and conferences
- Key changes to the people and places programme
- RBS Skills and Opportunities Fund Opens for Second Round
- Ceredigion County Council, Budget Challenge
- Community Foundation in Wales offers grants from money raised by Asda through carrier bag levy
- September 18, 2015 10:00 amCommissioning Day
- October 2, 2015 9:30 amCommissioning workshops
- October 9, 2015 9:30 amSocial media training
- October 13, 2015 9:30 amSell 2 Wales training