HELP FOR ORGANISATIONS
The CAVO Development Team assist community voluntary groups throughout Ceredigion by empowering, developing the capacity and the delivery of a range of support services including information, advice and training.
CAVO Volunteer Centre supports voluntary work in Ceredigion. Through working closely with organisations throughout the county we are able to provide a service to individuals, who are interested in volunteering, and to organisations, who involve volunteers in their work.
As the County Voluntary Council, CAVO, is represented on most of the major planning partnerships and working groups in Ceredigion. Our place around the table is to provide an overview of the voluntary sector and the services it provides.
What is CAVO
CAVO promotes & supports voluntary community action throughout Ceredigion.
If you’re already involved or would like to be part of the voluntary community sector in Ceredigion;
WE CAN help you to realise new ideas and support your group and projects to move forward. We’ll also help you to get new volunteers and keep you up to date with news about what’s happening in Ceredigion and beyond!
YOU CAN support us by letting us know about your successes and concerns so we can truly represent the sector and champion the essential work that’s being done.
Become a CAVO member to access our full range of support and advice services.
- Growing a Greener Britain Small Grants Programme opens to applications
- Swimathon Foundation announces 2017 funding
- Organisations in Wales achieve the Investing in Volunteers award
- Kick Start Your Digital Fundraising – 21st March 1.30-4.30pm at CAVO
- Survey on behalf of Hywel Dda UHB Mental Health Services
New Job Opportunities
- March 1, 2017 10:00 amCAVO funding Portal
- March 3, 2017 10:30 amVolunteering outreach
- March 9, 2017 10:00 amPQASSO Essentials overview
- March 13, 2017 10:00 amVolunteering Mini-Fair
Search the CAVO SIte