A small grant of up to £2000 for new or existing community organisations in Ceredigion that build community capacity and resilience to support the response to the Covid-19 outbreak. For example, to build up a local pool of volunteers to support the extremely vulnerable , support services, digital inclusion initiatives. This grant is supported by Caring Communities Innovation Scheme and Comic Relief Covid-19 Voluntary Services Emergency Funding.
- Children survive and thrive – actions to give children the best start in life and access to opportunities to achieve their potential.
- Gender justice – actions to improve equality for women and girls
- A safe place to be – actions to help vulnerable people improve their circumstance and safety
- Mental health matters – actions to enable access to support and increase awareness and promote emotional health and wellbeing as well as prevent poor mental health.
- Carers – action to support carers, including young carers, in their caring role and enable them to maintain their own wellbeing.
- People with learning disabilities – action to support the development of integrated care and support services for individuals with complex needs including people with learning disabilities, children with complex needs and autism.
- Frail and older people – action to support those with complex needs and ling-term condition, including dementia, enable older people to maintain their independence and remain at home, avoiding unnecessary hospital admissions and delayed discharges.