Pwy ydyn ni
Our website address is: https://www.cavo.org.uk.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Datganiad Preifatrwydd CAVO
Third Sector Support Wales (TSSW) is collaboration between Wales Council for Voluntary Action (WCVA) and the County Voluntary Councils (CVCs) in Wales (referred to in this notice collectively as “we” or “us”). Our shared goal is to enable the third sector and volunteers across Wales to contribute fully to individual and community well-being, now and for the future.
In order to meet this goal we have collaborated on the development of two databases (the Databases). One is a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system which we can use to store details of the organisations that we work with and record any interactions between TSSW members and these organisations. We can also record contact details for people who are interested in our work, whether as individuals or on behalf of their organisations and use the CRM system to manage our communications with them.
The other database is a Volunteer Management System that enables TSSW to support the bringing together of those wanting to volunteer and those third sector organisations that need volunteers in a way that improves the volunteer experience and volunteer management process. The databases are separate, but linked together.
We have developed this privacy notice in order to be as transparent
as possible about the Databases and the personal information contained within them. This privacy notice has been written for the individuals whose personal information is contained in the Databases (referred to in this notice as “you”). We treat data privacy very seriously and comply with all aspects of the UK’s data protection legislative framework which includes the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK’s own legislation.
Pa wybodaeth sydd yn yr hysbysiad preifatrwydd hwn?
We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information about:
- pa wybodaeth bersonol sy’n cael ei storio yn y Cronfeydd Data
- sut ac at ba ddibenion y defnyddir y wybodaeth bersonol a gedwir yn y Cronfeydd Data (gelwir hyn yn brosesu);
- y sail gyfreithlon ar gyfer prosesu o’r fath;
- sut ac o ble rydyn ni’n casglu’ch gwybodaeth bersonol;
- pwy sydd â mynediad at y wybodaeth sydd wedi’i chynnwys yn y Cronfeydd Data;
- trydydd partïon y gallwn rannu eich gwybodaeth bersonol â nhw;
- pa mor hir rydyn ni’n cadw’ch gwybodaeth bersonol;
- sut y gallwch reoli eich dewisiadau cyfathrebu; a
- ble i ddarganfod mwy o wybodaeth am eich hawliau preifatrwydd.
Although the Databases are managed by WCVA, the information in the Databases is held on behalf of all the members of TSSW, i.e. WCVA and the CVCs in Wales together. We are joint data controllers of the personal information contained in the databases. We have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that governs our relationship in connection with the Databases.
Each of the organisations that has signed up to the MOU has appointed a contact who is responsible for the Databases. For WCVA, this contact is the same person as WCVA’s Data Protection Officer (DPO). Full details of the organisations and how to contact them can be found here.
Categorïau Gwybodaeth Bersonol
The following categories of personal information are held in the Databases:
- enw cyntaf ac olaf
- eich cyfarchiad dewisol
- unrhyw anrhydeddau sydd gennych
- Teitl swydd
- cyfeiriad (au) cyswllt
- cysylltwch â chyfeiriadau (au) e-bost
- rhif (au) ffôn cyswllt
- rhif (au) cyswllt brys – gwirfoddolwyr yn unig
- dyddiad geni – gwirfoddolwyr yn unig
- manylion sy’n berthnasol i’ch chwiliad am gyfleoedd gwirfoddoli
- manylion eich diddordebau yn y trydydd sector a’ch dewisiadau cyfathrebu
- eich dewis iaith (Cymraeg neu Saesneg)
We also keep details of your gender, racial or ethnic origin and
physical or mental health or condition, if you have provided these to us voluntarily.
Beth yw’r wybodaeth bersonol a ddefnyddir?
The main purpose of the Databases is to enable us to manage our
communications with people and organisations that wish to hear from us.
Prif bwrpas y Cronfeydd Data yw ein galluogi i reoli ein cyfathrebiadau â phobl a sefydliadau sy’n dymuno clywed gennym. Gan ddefnyddio’r wybodaeth bersonol yn y cronfeydd data gallwn anfon cyfathrebiadau y credwn a fydd o ddiddordeb ichi trwy e-bost, ffôn, SMS, post, cyfryngau cymdeithasol a sianeli digidol eraill. Mae defnyddio’r Cronfeydd Data canolog a rennir yn osgoi dyblygu diangen. Mae gan y Cronfeydd Data gyfleuster hefyd sy’n eich galluogi i reoli’r cyfathrebiadau rydych chi’n eu derbyn yn fwy effeithiol.
The Databases are also a tool to enable us to match volunteering opportunities with volunteers.
We can also use the Databases to provide insight and analysis to help us to continually improve the effectiveness of our communications, develop the products and services we offer our member organisations, monitor the reach of our communications and the diversity of the recipients and provide reports to funders and regulators.
Please note, except in the case of volunteers that information about
your gender, racial or ethnic origin and physical or mental health or condition will only ever be used for statistical and monitoring purposes on an anonymised basis.
If you are interested in volunteering, the Databases allow you to
voluntarily provide information about specific requirements you may have arising from a physical or mental health condition.
The personal information contained in the CRM system was initially imported into it from databases held separately by WCVA and the CVCs. The Volunteer Management System is an entirely new database.
The information contained in the Databases may be added to with information that has come from a variety of sources including:
- gwybodaeth a gafwyd yn uniongyrchol gennych chi
- gwybodaeth a gafwyd gan sefydliadau sy’n aelodau ohonom neu sydd â chysylltiad â ni – efallai eich bod yn gweithio i un o’r sefydliadau hyn neu’n gwirfoddoli iddynt ac mae’r sefydliad wedi trosglwyddo’ch manylion i ni
- gwybodaeth a gesglir mewn digwyddiadau neu gyrsiau hyfforddi yr ydym yn eu cynnal
- gwybodaeth sydd ar gael i’r cyhoedd gan gynnwys o ffynonellau ar-lein a chyfryngau cymdeithasol
- gwybodaeth sy’n cael ei chynhyrchu gennym ni a’i chofnodi yn y Cronfeydd Data, fel eich diddordebau a’ch dewisiadau cyfathrebu
Y Sail Gyfreithiol
We will only store your personal information in the databases where we can do so lawfully. The data protection legislative framework provides for a limited number of reasons for processing personal information.
We are relying on the following lawful bases to process general information:
- lle mae gennym eich caniatâd
- lle mae ein prosesu o’ch data personol er budd y cyhoedd
- lle mae angen prosesu eich data personol er ein buddiannau cyfreithlon neu fuddiannau trydydd parti ac nad ydynt yn cael eu diystyru gan eich hawliau preifatrwydd
In this case the legitimate interests are those of WCVA and the CVCs who have signed up to the MOU who wish to communicate with interested people and organisations about their work and the services they offer. We also have the legitimate interest of wishing to share resources and work collaboratively by having effective central databases. We believe that this is also in the public interest.
Your privacy rights are protected because the Databases store only
basic information about you, there is a strict protocol of who can
access your personal information and you have the ability to control your communication preferences. You can also object to us storing and using your personal information at any time as outlined below.
The data protection legislative framework contains specific
provisions that enable us to process information about your gender, racial or ethnic origin and physical or mental health or condition in order to monitor diversity on an anonymised basis. For volunteers information about your physical or mental health or condition can be processed with your explicit consent.
Pwy all gael gafael ar eich Gwybodaeth Bersonol
Although the Databases are a collaboration, not all of the members of TSSW can access and use your personal information.
We have established a strict protocol, contained in the MOU, to
ensure your information is only accessed and used by WCVA staff or a
particular CVC where:
- mae gennych berthynas bresennol gyda’r aelod TSSW perthnasol sy’n rhagddyddio datblygiad y Cronfeydd Data
- rydych wedi cydsynio i dderbyn cyfathrebiadau gan yr aelod TSSW perthnasol
- mae gan aelod TSSW ddiddordeb dilys penodol mewn defnyddio’ch gwybodaeth oherwydd er enghraifft, maen nhw’n cynnal digwyddiad yn yr ardal rydych chi’n byw neu’n gweithio ynddi
As WCVA are responsible for managing the Databases, a small number of WCVA can access all of the information contained in the Databases.
Rhannu eich gwybodaeth bersonol â Thrydydd Partïon
This section of the privacy notice provides details of third parties
with whom we may share the personal information contained in the Databases.
The Databases are hosted by third parties called Sales Force and Team Kinetic. Although Sales Force and Team Kinetic have access to the information in the Databases in order to ensure that they are working effectively at all times, it is not permitted to use the information for any reason.
We may also run anonymised aggregated reports off the databases and share these with the Welsh Government, local authorities, health boards and the Charity Commission. These reports may also be published. We will not share your personal information with these bodies however or give them access to the “raw” data on which the reports are based. The TSSW members may appoint an external researcher to help us with this work, who would have access to the information contained in the Databases.
TSSW may also appoint an internal or external evaluation to assess
the effectiveness of the Databases. The evaluator would have access to the personal information contained in the Databases, but would not be able to use any of the information.
We do not transfer personal information contained in the Databases outside the European Economic Area (EEA). None of the service providers we use to help us provide the Databases are based outside of the EEA.
Eich Dewisiadau Cyfathrebu
The Databases offer us functionality that enables you to determine
your communication preferences, both with regard to the format of the communication, the topic and which organisations you would like to hear from. Please visit the link on the communication received to update or amend your communications preferences at any time. Please note that it may take up to a week for any changes to be processed.
Pa mor hir y byddwn yn cadw’ch gwybodaeth bersonol
The data protection legislative framework places an obligation on us to review the length of time for which we keep personal information. We are only able to keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for us to do so. We only intend to keep your information in an identifiable form in the Databases while you remain happy to keep receiving communications from us, or while you wish to be informed of volunteering opportunities. We have no current plans to delete your information.
You have a number of rights in relation to the personal information
held in the Databases. If you wish to exercise any of the rights, please contact WCVA in one of the ways mentioned below.
- Mae gennych hawl i gael mynediad at y wybodaeth bersonol sydd gennym amdanoch chi
- Mae gennych hawl i gywiro unrhyw wybodaeth sydd gennym amdanoch yr ydych chi’n meddwl sy’n anghywir neu’n anghyflawn
- Mae gennych hawl i wrthwynebu ein defnydd o’ch gwybodaeth bersonol at ddibenion marchnata uniongyrchol. Os nad ydych am dderbyn cyfathrebiadau gennym mwyach, cysylltwch â ni. Byddwn yn rhoi’r gorau i anfon cyfathrebiadau atoch ond byddwn yn parhau i gadw cofnod ohonoch chi a’ch cais i beidio â chlywed gennym.
- Mae gennych hawl i ofyn i ni ddileu eich gwybodaeth. Dylech fod yn ymwybodol, os gwnawn hyn, na fydd gennym gofnod o’r ffaith eich bod wedi gofyn i beidio â derbyn cyfathrebiadau gennym. Felly mae’n bosibl y byddwch yn dechrau derbyn cyfathrebiadau gennym ni ar ryw adeg yn y dyfodol os cawn eich manylion o ffynhonnell wahanol.
- Lle mae ein prosesu o’ch gwybodaeth bersonol yn seiliedig ar eich caniatâd, mae gennych hawl i’w thynnu’n ôl ar unrhyw adeg. Cysylltwch â ni os ydych chi am wneud hynny.
Sut i Gwyno
Please let us know if you are unhappy with how we have used your personal information.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Find out on their website how to report a concern here.
Newidiadau i’r Hysbysiad Preifatrwydd hwn
This privacy notice was last updated on 2 May 2018. We keep this
privacy notice under regular review and may change it from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. We would encourage you to check this privacy notice for any changes on a regular basis.
List of TSSW Members and Contact Details